7Hues 02: Hues vol 1.
Buy Print + Digital = $31.80
Read Online + Download = $10.00
- PUBLISHER: ©7Hues Magazine
- COVER: Sarah Miller
- ONLINE / PRINT RELEASE March 2016
- SIZE: US LETTER 8.25″ x 10.75″ – Saddle Stitched – 124 pages
- DELIVERY TIME: WITHIN 10 DAYS AT YOUR DOORSTEP (wherever you are)
– a colour or shade.
– the attribute of a colour by virtue of which it is discernible as red, green, etc., and which is dependent on its dominant wavelength, and independent of intensity or lightness.
– character, aspect.
I love the whole concept around the theme Hue. I chose the word as the name for my publication because it represents what I love, what I manipulate, and what I configure on a daily basis, and that is colour. The 7 represents represents foundation, completeness, and perfection. Fitting for an artist who wants to display work on a platform that is only presented for the elite. An artist such as myself, who has a vision, a story that has to be told, through the work of his own hands as well as his contributors. Through vivid colour, passion, and creativity.
This is our second issue, and throughout this journey of creativity, through each issue we publish, we hope to leave our stamp on the world. Displaying a certain level of work that will eventually transcend and shine amongst the rest.